Detailed Changelog for Release 0.54 Jupp
released may 11th, 2014
- Use new address fetch job implementation that works independant from Nepomuk- or Baloo indexing of contacts. (KDE >= 4.12)
- Support note-of-delivery documents (Lieferscheine) without prices. New document templates were added.
- Added findcontact utility to query address data out of akonadi based address books.
- Generate a customer sorted document storage structure on disk
- Improve stylesheet handling in templates, introduce CSS_IMG_PATH
- Use environment variable KRAFT_HOME more consquentely
- Fix tax sum calculation
- Add customer address UID variable to number circle tags
- Some memleak fixes
- Add "followup document" to main menu
- Fix installation of identity.trml
- Allow the tags USERNAME, DATE and TIME in item templates.
- Lots of other cleanups and fixes
Page: Main.Changelog054 - Last Modified : Mon, 12 May 14